CNC Operator & Lead
Caldwell, ID 83605
**Machined Products Manufacturer is looking for a Machinist/CNC Lathe Operator for their Boise, Idaho location. Ideal candidates will have experience operating CNC machine tools to produce precision parts.
- Exercise focused attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills.
- Good computer skills
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
- Produces small batches or large quantities of parts.
- Ensure products meet precise specifications.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Use of Mics, Calipers and various handheld tools for parts inspection.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Pass background
- Pass Drug Screen
Potential Employment Benefits:
- Competive pay - $13-18 DOE
- Pride of craftsmanship!
Interested candidates can apply on our website OR send a resume to [email protected]