CNC Operator- LEAD SWING
Caldwell, ID 83605
**Machined Products Manufacturer is looking for a Machinist/CNC Lathe LEAD Operator for their Boise, Idaho location. SWING SHIFT POSITION. Ideal candidates will have experience operating CNC machine tools to produce precision parts.
*Set-up, Programming & operating CNC machines to produce small batches or large quantities of parts.
* Must be able and willing to work in a team environment while leading others in the department.
* Ensure products meet precise specifications.
* Exercise focused attention to detail required.
* Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills.
* Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
* Monitor the accuracy of cuts, replace dull cutting tools.
* Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
* Use of Mics, Calipers and various handheld tools for parts inspection to verify conformance to specifications.
* Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
* Lift work piece manually or using hoist; secure work piece in fixture or load automatic feeding device.
* Start machine, engage feed, and observe operation.
* May move machine controls and guides to adjust machine.
* May file, sand, or shape machined parts, using hand tools and power tools.
* May clean machined parts using de-greasing tank or solvent and rags.
* Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds by self in a safe manner.
* High school or equivalent (Required).
* Technical degree (AA) or vocational school equivalent preferred.
* Possess knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
* 5 -10 years machine shop experience required.
* CNC/Programming experience required.
* Leadership skills required.
Potential Employment Benefits:
- Competive pay - $22-28 DOE
- Upon successful completion of (60) sixty days of employment, each full time employee is eligible for Health insurance, Life ($25, 000) and AD&D ($25, 000) insurance, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Retirement: Upon successful completion of six months of continuous employment, each new full time employee is eligible to participate!
Interested candidates can apply on our website OR send a resume to [email protected]