West Jordan, UT 84081
Specific responsibilities include:
Maintenance Mechanics ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing corrective and preventive maintenance requirements on various types of industrial equipment including motors, pumps, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Additional responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum of five (5) years of practical and/or classroom training on mechanical and manufacturing based machinery. Individuals with experience in the dairy, food and beverage industry strongly desired. Experience should include a combination in most of the following: Process Control System (RS View), instrumentations, pumps, mechanical, pneumatic, motors, electrical, hydraulic, lubrication, compressors, utilities, boilers, and ammonia-based systems.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to write routine reports, SOPs, and correspondence.
- The ability to compute rate, ratio, and percents and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical procedures as related to manufacturing maintenance applications.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Physical demands: regularly stand, walk, talk and hear; reach, climb or balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. Frequently lift 25 lbs up to 50 lbs. Close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to quickly adapt to a changing work environment, competing demands, and delays or unexpected events.
- The ability to work in wet, cold, and/or humid conditions. Employee is frequently standing on a concrete surface for 12-hour shifts in a moderately noisy work environment.
Must be able to work night shift and which could include weekends and/or holidays. Interested candidates can apply via our website at: www.Extremestaffingllc.Com or by sending a resume to [email protected]