Water Maintenance Specialist
West Jordan, UT 84081
1. Confirm daily whitemass and production orders. Verify quantities tracked/used vs. Theoretical.
2. Confirm daily raw and condensed milk receipts with the processing database.
3. Review previous days skimming runs to validate TS, BF and PT. Any outliers will be highlight and investigated. In addition, communication will be sent out to the internal team.
4. Daily Bottle Consumption and Reconciliation with Graham Packaging.
5. Month-End Reconciliation includes Raws and Packs Analysis.
6. Conduct weekly whitemass inventory and reconcile within SAP.
1. Provide Warehouse Management Support to production areas
2. Troubleshoot WM issues to eliminate downtime to the line
3. Confirm accuracy of daily WMS batch reports. This includes scope to validate finished goods and raw material losses.
4. Validate pallets produced per production run & raw material usages/losses
5. Perform physical counts of raw materials for inventory control (if needed)
6. Coordinate the disposal of materials deemed obsolete by Headquarters.
Report Various Plant Results:
1. Report raw and pack inventory adjustments (cost) daily during the DMS meeting.
2. Report whitemass/ culture adjustments exceeding the allowable variance on a weekly basis.
3. Report current obsolete/ blocked/ unused materials on a bi-weekly basis.
Works with Shift supervisor on scheduling-based decisions ranging from materials and staffing to milk utilization and production scheduling.
The ideal candidate will have:
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization at all levels, including janitorial, management, and executives
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Strong computer skills needed including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and multiple scheduling software programs (i.E. WMS and SAP) along with the ability to complete computer-based safety training
Flexibility with schedule and ability to assist in various projects
Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
Ability to follow direction and work independently
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong math, computer and logic skills
Excellent organization skills
Meticulous record keeping skills
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
Ability to operate in a team environment
Ability to adapt in a changing work environment